Thursday 26 June 2014

Dating with hiv

#1 Community for STD Dating and Support



Success Stories (1,600+ posts)



After many years of proactively looking for the one? I finally decided to take a new path. I decided to work on myself and become the person I wanted to be whilst in a relationship rather than focusing on what I could get out of a relationship. I enrolled in a course called Avatar which is about exploring consciousness and discovering any limiting beliefs which hold us back in our lives and I began working on being the best person, friend and partner I could be.



It was important to me to have integrity with my dating so I utilized Positive Singles while I was working on myself. Read More >>



STD Inspirational Stories (1,400+)



I have only been living with this for about 2 months. I am learning to take it day by day. I refuse to let it define me. Or limit me. I will not be reckless, but I will be adventurous. I will always disclose my status to potential partners - it has separated the sincere from the strictly sexual already. I know that I will still find real love, the love I deserve.



PositiveSingles is part of a network of affiliated sites serving persons who are STD positive. Please see our Privacy Policy for details of how user profiles are accessible to others in the network.



HIVMatch. co. uk



We are the largest and most established dedicated HIV/AIDS dating site in the UK and have been online since 2006.



Unlike other similar dating websites who also allow anyone with an STD, hivmatch. co. uk is committed to the needs of our members with HIV/AIDS only.



No advertising, no gimmicks, just thousands of members all over the UK who no longer wish to feel alone.



Welcome to Mpwh. net



When you have Herpes, HIV/AIDS, or any other STD, it can feel like you are all alone in the world. Do you wish there was a place where you didn't have to worry about being rejected just because of something beyond your control?



This is the place for you. The Best Herpes Dating Site for Single men and women who have herpes. We designed this for you in order to connect you with people that share that same ordeal in life. With just one click you can now connect with many HSV singles. Share your experiences and thoughts with others, start new friendships or maybe even find that special someone. Get in touch with people and allow them to change your perception.



It doesn't matter if you have Herpes Simplex 1, 2 or B. There are many singles with Herpes that are looking for dates with others like them. Join us and contact hundreds of thousands of members now! It is fully anonymous! better deal with everyday adversities.



HIV



Human immunodeficiency virus 1



Human immunodeficiency virus 2



The human immunodeficiency virus ( HIV ) is a lentivirus (a subgroup of retrovirus ) that causes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), [ 1 ] [ 2 ] a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening opportunistic infections and cancers to thrive. Without treatment, average survival time after infection with HIV is estimated to be 9 to 11 years, depending on the HIV subtype. [ 3 ] Infection with HIV occurs by the transfer of blood. semen. vaginal fluid. pre-ejaculate. or breast milk. Within these bodily fluids, HIV is present as both free virus particles and virus within infected immune cells .



Classification



Structure and genome



Structure of the RNA genome of HIV-1



The RNA genome consists of at least seven structural landmarks (LTR. TAR. RRE. PE, SLIP, CRS, and INS), and nine genes ( gag . pol . and env . tat . rev . nef . vif . vpr . vpu . and sometimes a tenth tev . which is a fusion of tat env and rev), encoding 19 proteins. Three of these genes, gag . pol . and env . contain information needed to make the structural proteins for new virus particles. [ 15 ] For example, env codes for a protein called gp160 that is broken down by a cellular protease to form gp120 and gp41. The six remaining genes, tat . rev . nef . vif . vpr . and vpu (or vpx in the case of HIV-2), are regulatory genes for proteins that control the ability of HIV to infect cells, produce new copies of virus (replicate), or cause disease. [ 15 ]



Nef also interacts with SH3 domains. The Vpu protein (p16) influences the release of new virus particles from infected cells. [ 15 ] The ends of each strand of HIV RNA contain an RNA sequence called the long terminal repeat (LTR). Regions in the LTR act as switches to control production of new viruses and can be triggered by proteins from either HIV or the host cell. The Psi element is involved in viral genome packaging and recognized by Gag and Rev proteins. The SLIP element (TTTTTT) is involved in the frameshift in the Gag-Pol reading frame required to make functional Pol. [ 15 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment