Friday 31 January 2014

Dating tumblr

online dating is terrifying



Yeah, she must have daddy issues. A woman having sex with many people for her own pleasure? That can’t be



At least he recognized that he was making little effort?



Anonymous said: Its funny you include a dude answering yes a nuclear war would be exciting as a reason to shame him. You clearly don't know the definition of exciting. Go look it up.



All jokes aside.



I also just felt the need to say, because maybe people really don’t get it. But, when you type words like



nigger



jap



cunt



slut



mongrel



AND half breed



no one is joking. No one is making a poorly made joke. This is not a joke gone awry. There is no way to excuse it. It’s not funny. It’s not sarcasm.



If you are confused.



Those are not Google analytics. They are things that someone searched for on my blog, knowing that it would turn up nothing. It was someone who has read my blog for a long time, given they referenced something I haven’t written about in a while.



They were trying to hurt me.



They wanted me to see that.



I wasn’t even going to post that. But, I wanted people to see.



I…look. I get it. Everyone needs someone to be mad at when shit goes down on Tumblr. I don’t really understand fully, I guess, but that’s fine. People on Tumblr say not to tell them what to write and that these posts are their personal experiences. I, too, have personal experiences. And if my personal experience has to do with you, then I’ve got a right to talk about it on my own blog, right? If you can do it, I can do it, too. Too often, what starts as a direct disagreement over what someone has directly written (personal or not, we are responsible for what we write, no? If we wrote it, then we wrote it, right?) turns into a mudslinging fest of calling people names, accusing them of things, and removing the main issue at hand.



Yes. I had an issue with what PitROK said. Given it was a personal experience, and my blog is for my personal experiences, I wrote about it. PitROK didn’t like what I said. And that’s fine.



In fact, calling me a hypocrite, a bitch, telling her to take me down and all rallying behind her? Ok. Fair game, I guess, because you read her blog, you support her, and not me. Regardless of what I was trying to say, it doesn’t matter.



Do I think that the anons and such were out of line? Sure. Do I like it when people talk down to me because they don’t want to address the points I made? No. But, those are all ways to respond, and I didn’t see a point in reblogging again because that is how people chose to handle it.



It was mean, sure. It felt like it was undeserved. But, I’m a big girl. It didn’t really bother me.



But this? It’s what, 2012? And mongrel. That’s appropriate? How angry must I have made you for you to write that?



There is a line that we, as people, should never cross. No matter how angry, there are things we shouldn’t do or say.



And yet, you did. How sad for you.



I know what you were trying to do. And it wasn’t some crude attempt at a joke. It wasn’t even an attempt at humor. Anyone who has ever had a racial slur directed at them before knows why you did it.



Using The No Contact Rule to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back



Getting your ex boyfriend back is all about one thing: making him miss you! No matter what happened, the present state of your relationship is not going to change until you have made your ex boyfriend miss you. By the time he starts reflecting on your relationship, thinking about the good times you had together, and recalling how it feels to hold you in his arms again ? that is when he will be ready to reverse the break up. Your aim now is to get him to that point by your actions and words.



As you read this article you’ll learn:



The most common mistakes people make after a breakup



What types of contact need to be avoided to make him miss you



Why cutting all contact works to your advantage



It’s Not Over Yet



The most common mistake we as humans make when we’re trying to get someone back after a breakup it to contact them incessantly because we think that they will move on without us overnight. However, the reality of the situation is much different than what we think and I’ll show you.



Imagine that you were the one who broke it off with your ex boyfriend? Do you think you would move on right away? Of course not! You need to factor in the point that you two had a history together and that the pain of the breakup is going to last for a while before either of you does anything else with anyone.



Click here to get your ex to notice you again



Types of Contact to Avoid with your Ex Boyfriend



Now that you know why your ex boyfriend isn’t going to run off with someone else right after the breakup, the next thing you need to do is to get him to think about you by not contacting him. The theory behind this is simple: We want what we can’t have or don’t currently have and so if your ex boyfriend doesn’t have any contact with you it stands to reason that at some point he will want to.



However you have to be strong and commit to not contacting him under any circumstances. This means:



No Text Messaging



No Facebook



No Twitter



No Phone Calls



No Messaging Through Friends



I think you get the picture. You need to cut all communication with him or else he’ll never start to miss you.



Does It Work?



Hell yeah this works! But it only works if you follow through on the no contact part. If you slip and drop him a tiny ‘how are you doing?’ text, then you’ve given the power during the breakup back to him. As your ex boyfriend looks around to find out how you are dealing with the break up, he should see nothing and I guarantee that after a few weeks of this your ex boyfriend is definitely going to come searching for you.



He will do it under the guise of A? calling to see how you’re doingA?, or probably he will make up some lame excuse to stop by your house and pick up something that belongs to him. He is going to be curious, and when he calls you will need to know what to say. Dealing with your ex boyfriend’s phone call correctly is an important part to winning him back.



Read more on how to deal with your ex boyfriend’s phone call



If your ex boyfriend suggests a place and time to meet up, do not completely commit. A? Yeah, I think that is probably okay. Call me next week though, and we will see. A?



Various things just occurred during the call. Initially, you crushed your ex’s expectations that you’d be very excited to hear from him. Therefore your ex boyfriend will get the feeling that you are not sweating him at all. In fact in his eyes you seemed to busy to be bothered with him which leaves him feeling like you’ve moved on. Are you going out someone else? How come you’re so busy? You ex boyfriend will think about these things, however since he is not your boyfriend any more it’s not really his place to ask.



The End Result



Your ex boyfriend is going to be blown away! He’s going to worry that you are totally over him and the relationship. He has absolutely no idea what is going on because it’s the exact opposite of what he expected. He expected that you’d come running after him and that you’d beg him to leave the door to the relationship open a crack in case he wanted to reconcile? Well guess what. You just slammed it shut in his face. You have put him out of his comfort zone, and made your ex boyfriend face the fact that he can’t play games with you at this moment. It is either he chooses to take you back (and hopes you will accept) or he risks losing you forever.



"what should I make the caption?"



"pussy destroyers"



left (tati) : http://lilgaylady. tumblr. com/ right (lana) :http://whitegirllana. tumblr. com/



My name is Leah (left) and I am in love with the most wonderful girl (Chelsea - right). We are currently separated by miles and circumstances, but we just started making YouTube videos of our time together!



This is a collage of me and my stellar girlfriend from the last two times she came to visit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment